FRIENDS, FOOD, FUN and the FORCE!
On the night of April 29 into the morning of April 30, 2017, the FHS-BHS After Prom organization made up of parents from Boulder and Fairview High Schools will host After Prom 2017.
What is After Prom?
Approximately 1,500 students
- Community sponsored, safe and fun-filled evening following the Junior/Senior Proms.
- Each year the East Boulder Recenter is transformed into a magical event venue. This year's theme, Star Wars!
- Goal: Students have a memorable Prom and After Prom experience and arrive home safely.
- Exciting and safe evening featuring:
- Prizes and
- Other games and activities
- Time: 11:30 p.m. - 4:00 a.m.
- We hope that all students, whether they attend Prom or not, will chose the After Prom party over others!
East Boulder Rec Center
5660 Sioux Dr, Boulder, CO 80303
Juniors and Seniors from both schools
- Along with their approved guests
- Along with their approved guests
- The 2017 After Prom event will be our 22th annual safe event
- Our 11th successful zero waste event
- After Prom was developed by concerned parents and administrators after a series of tragic alcohol/drug-related accidents claimed the lives of eleven Denver/Boulder Metro area teens in 1995
- This event is not just a party; it is a drug and alcohol free alternative to unsupervised home and hotel parties
- As community members, we have an opportunity to carry on this tradition that the kids and parents have come to rely upon
Tickets will be available in April 1, 2017. Please check back here to purchase tickets online. $8 in advance $10 at the door.
- In order to produce this event, we rely on the generosity of our Business and Parent Communities and ask for your help in keeping this tradition alive.
- Our budget this year will be close to $35,000 and we need your help to raise these funds.
- FHS-BHS After Prom Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, so your donations are tax deductible.
- Our tax ID number is 84-1565913.
- To make an in-kind donation of goods or services, please let us know.
- We welcome donations for the prize center. Please contact us if you have anything you would like to donate.
We are asking for a $40 donation per family, but any amount is welcome. Please click the Donate button below to pledge your financial support for this amazing event.
We also need approximately 300 volunteers to make the evening run! Click the link below to sign up to volunteer and put the date on your calendar today!
The amazing 2017 Boulder Fairview After Prom is just weeks away - Saturday April 29-30 11:30pm - 4am and we need your support. As you may know, the majority of our funding comes from parents and local businesses as well as the Boulder Police and Sheriff and our amazing Parent Organizations at each school. If you have not yet had a chance to donate, you can do so on our donate page.
Start making your plans to attend After Prom now - open to all Boulder and Fairview Juniors and Seniors and their approved guests - Everyone is welcome regardless if you attend Prom - Come solo, with your friends or with your date to the Party of the Century - this year’s theme is Star Wars!
JUNIOR BOYS AND GIRLS, DRAWINGS FOR 2 FLAT SCREEN TVS!
SENIORS, COME AND STAY UNTIL THE DRAWING AT 3:45AM TO WIN THIS AMAZING CAR DONATED BY FLATIRONS IMPORTS!
MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!
Thank you so much for keeping our kids safe – your time and financial support are essential in making this happen!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.